This one I found under a bridge in Glenroy where I live on my walk. The colours are beautiful. I actually the the way graffiti was so prominant in the rise of pop culture and colour kind of created this idea of colourful spray work. I also think this tag could have some influence of current fashion trends because alot of bright colours are in fashion right now.
This little girl with the red scarf paste up art I found in 'Centre Place'; a hip laneway in Melbournes CBD. I really liked it, i thought it was gorgeous. I think pop culture has influenced this one in the way that the city has developed a pop hipster hide away type cafe culture in melbourne, where all the hotest places are in lane ways like flinders lane and degraves. The idea of a small innocent girl surrounded by colourful tags and art in a little bustling lane way gives birth to ideas of a child like curiosity and adventure.


No comments:
Post a Comment